Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Addicted!

I am addicted to baby leg warmers! They make life so much easier. I can't believe I didn't figure this out with my 22 month old. Diaper changes take less time and oh are they cute on those little legs!

My 2 month old has three pairs. I just bought another pair off Ebay and have a bid on three more pairs! I found a web site that shows how to make your own, so I bought some cute socks and am going to try it tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Nicoolmama said...

I just became addicted to these too. I will be ordering some after Christmas and found the pairs I want. I hope this next baby is a girl so I can have some totally girly ones for her. Why is it that diaper changes are easier with them though?

Irishembi said...

I have been addicted to these since last winter. I, er, MEREDITH, owns about 10 pairs.

Nicoolmama - they're easier because you don't have to pull pants up and down or unsnap anything and their leggies stay warm. And little girls tights under dresses LOOK adorable but they are a gigantic PITA to wrestle up and down for diaper changes.

Babylegs solve all of those problems nicely and look cute to boot!

And no I do NOT work for Babylegs. LOL!