Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Four Months

My precious Sophia...I can't believe you are four months old today. Since you don't have a baby book I wanted to 'note' what you are like so I never forget. You are a well natured baby. You rarely fuss and are happy to go along with whatever we are doing. You are even tolerant of Jules waving your hands in the 'ayer' when her favorite song plays.



Sophia, you...

roll from your back to your tummy & your tummy to your back
smile and giggle
squeal
stick your tongue out
have the cutest chubby cheeks
chew on your hands
have long beautiful fingers
suck your thumb
grab your hanging toys and pull your elephant to play music
nurse often
love to cuddle
have blue eyes and long eye lashes
have a cute nose and beautiful little mouth
weigh 14.2 pounds
have long legs
love to be in the Moby
wear a size 2 diaper
wear 3-6 months clothes
sing to me
try to crawl
watch me intently
squirm to get where you want to go
wear lots of Babylegs
have thin dark brown hair on the top and sides & thick dark brown hair on the back of your head
have a swirl in your hair
have a floppy ear
have the cutest little toes & feet.

I am so blessed to be your mommy. I love you, Sophia.

2 comments:

Kerren said...

Happy 4-month birthday pretty girl!

She really is gorgeous!

Irishembi said...

I get baby hungry just looking at her!